Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Bejewled Love and Laughter

Hello my friends.

I hope you are having a day filled with love and laughter!


This is a one layer card for
and my goodness, what a wonderful array of cards are in that gallery!

I popped this Penny Black Brushstroke Stamp into my MISTI
and inked it with mini distress ink pads and markers.

After the first stamping, I moved the color around a bit with a damp Aqua Painter.

Then I stamped again.

Added some more color where I wanted it darker and stamped again.

A sentiment, splatter and a painted strip across the bottom finish the card.


I'll take this over to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge too.

   

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Bejeweled, Special Wishes (PB)
Ink:   Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint), Distress Markers (Same colors plus Festive Berries), Early Espresso (SU)
Paper:  Watercolor (Arches HP)
Other:  MISTI, Ruler (to guide for painted strip)


20 comments:

Pat said...

How bright and pretty Bonnie and I love this PB flower stamp and another great sentiment. The spattering works beautifully in the background too. x

jimlynn said...

SO beautiful! You do wonders with colors. Love your card Bonnie.
Lynn

Susanne Vargas said...

Ahhh, so very pretty and artsy! Adore it!

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, Bonnie. I love your card.

Hugs
Anke

kiwimeskreations said...

Bonnie this is such a wonderful richly coloured card and image - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Mac Mable said...

Such a glorious artsy effect. The colours are fabulous and so is your card x

JosieD said...

Beautiful card! You do so well with this Misti and coloring technique...I can't seem to get the hang of it but thoroughly enjoy seeing your cards with it.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Just fabulous Bonnie! Vibrant and stunning! LOVE the technique you used! Thank you so much for your visit to my blog whilst I was away, it is so lovely to come back and read everyone's sweet comments! Have a lovely day my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LUUUURVE this card
Faith
x

Susan said...

Wonderful ink layering and re-stamping! Great splattering too and I love the painted line at the bottom.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous watercolor stamping layering using your MISTI, Bonnie. Love your colors, splatters and beautiful sentiment. Wonderful watercolored strip on the bottom to add more dimension. TFS your one layer beauty my friend. Hugs

BożenA said...

Great and watercolor! I love all those splashes that so beautifully make up the background. I also love fire flowers, delicious card, Bonnie.
Hugs,
BożenA

Bobby said...

You really know how to work those brushstroke stamps, Bonnie.

Loll said...

Those flowers are so bright and beautiful, Bonnie. Great design. Love the splatters. I have a one layer PB card ... so I might enter too, if it's not too late. xx

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous colours and love the watercolour softness with the hint of outlines. stunning card :)

Nstiz said...

Bonnie, you are so bad for my budget! Every time I see a piece of art like this I rush to buy the stamp and this one is no exception! What an exquisite job you did on this and thank you for the details. I absolutely LOVE this!

Sandy said...

I feel loads of love in my heart for this beautyf!
Sandy xx

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty. Love that sentiment and those pretty flowers. TFS

Greta said...

So artistic & striking, Bonnie--gorgeous card! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card! Such a lovely image!! So beautiful!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa