Saturday, September 17, 2016

Stenciling with Memory Box


I'm pretty sure that my good friend, Loll, has done a card very much like this.
She always inspires me!

The Memory Box Outside the Box challenge
I had their Texture Tiny Dots stencil in my NBUS box.
(My box is bulging at the seams and I need to get the inventory down so 
I can buy more see what's in there.)

I used some new Pearlescent Embossing Paste.
I love the shine it gives.

The butterfly, also a NBUS from Memory Box, is die cut from a piece of 
Inka Gold Smoosh.

For good measure I tucked a die cut Madera Corner piece under the butterfly.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Happy Snippets (PB)
Ink:   VersaMark
Paper:  Solar White (Neena 110 lb.), Whisper White (SU) 
Other: Texture Tiny Dots Stencil, Madera Corner Die, Moonlight Butterfly Die (all MB), Pearlescent EP (Dreamweavers), Lots of Labels Framelits (SU)


16 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful result with everything you have used.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What an exquisite card Bonnie - it's beautiful. The butterfly is the perfect pop of cololur for maximum impact.
Blessings
Maxine

JosieD said...

I love this card--it has so many elements pulled together beautifully. And of course, my all time fave -- a butterfly.

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card. Delicate stencil with pretty pearlescent paste and love the colour of that butterfly x

Bobby said...

You always know just the right details to make your cards perfectly lovely, Bonnie.

Sandy said...

Wonderful!
sandy xx

Nstiz said...

Beautifully done, Bonnie! The color of that butterfly is gorgeous and love the die cut frame you used for your focal! The hint of sparkle is such a perfect touch!

Susan said...

Wonderful combination of elements! Love the bit of shine from the Inka Gold butterfly and the pearlescent paste.

Barb said...

A really beautiful card Bonnie. I love the design. Barbxx

nancy littrell said...

So pretty and beautifully detailed Bonnie. Your gorgeous shimmery butterfly really pops. TFS my friend. Hugs, Nancy

Loll said...

Sweet!! Love the shine from the pearlescent paste ... now I need to go buy that. :) And the colours of your inka gold butterfly are gorgeous. xx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, love the pop of colour from your pretty butterfly, Cathy x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous butterfly card, Bonnie - just love the window too!

TK said...

Ohhhh, I absolutely adore this! The shimmery paste behind the window die cut is amazing, and that delicate die placed perfectly under that gorgeous smooshed butterfly! Perfection...

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like those pearlescent dots and that shimmery butterfly against all the white. Very lovely.

Donna said...

Love this layout, Bonnie. Did you ever do your inventory? Lol...!!!