Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Book of Unknown Americans

I was so excited to see that a fellow cardmaker and blogger,
who I admire tremendously, has just had a book published.


Already it has great reviews

and a waiting list at the library.

Read about it here.

Cristina generously gave 5 signed first edition books away
on her blog.

I WON ONE OF THEM!

I'm so excited and can't wait to read it.

She's one super creative lady!

Thanks so much to Cristina for sharing her work.

I'm so glad you could stop by.

Enjoy!


8 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Congrats Bonnie!! Lucky you! I've been seeing this book all over the blogs and hope to read it myself. You will have to do a book review. lol Get us even more interested in reading this book. Hugs, Brenda

Marybeth said...

Congratulation Bonnie! How fun to win a singed first edition! Very happy for you!

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...that is so Awesome Bonnie!!! Congratulations on your win!

Cynthia said...

Congrats, Bonnie!! What fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a bedtime reader, this will go onto my summer reading list. Thanks for sharing it and congrats on your win! : )

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations on your win, Bonnie! So happy for you. Enjoy!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--how wonderful to have won a signed first edition!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on winning a copy! I think Cristina is coming to the Philadelphia free library this month or next. Might pop in and meet her!