Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another Frightening Feline

I'm into the One Layer Wednesday challenge with hours to spare.  LOL, that's early for me.  This week it was Cheryl's turn to call the challenge and she chose Halloween.

Here's what I did.....


I used my friend Sonia's idea to give her a rhinestone (or diamond) collar.  Isn't she just the cat's meow? (Sorry, I couldn't help that.)

Quick and easy.  I like that!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Cards:  Frightening Feline, Seasonal Sayings
Ink:  Jet Black StazOn, SU Markers (Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight)
Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Basic Rhinestones, Corner Rounder Punch, Simply Scorred

I can't wait to see what the others created for this challenge!

I'm so glad  you stopped by.  Leave a calling card so I can return the visit.

Enjoy!





12 comments:

Lesley said...

Love this Bonnie, so cute and the bling is purrfect!

Ardyth said...

Definitely, the cat's meow! Love that image made of words and the bling collar is the perfect finishing touch! Wonderful OLW card!

jimlynn said...

She really IS the cats meow!! Love her rhinestone collar and love your card.
Lynn

Doris said...

What a great use of that cat stamp, and the bling just sets it off perfectly! Or should I say, purr-fectly (sorry...)

Benzi said...

The cat's meow for sure with that rhinestone collar. I love your fun card.

Darnell said...

Well, calling it the cat's meow is simply the truth, after all. Bonnie, this is adorable in every way! I'm glad you got it into the challenge in time.

(Thank you for your congrats today!)

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeous Bonnie - the cat's whiskers in fact! I love the splash of colour the pumpkin gives.

Cynthia said...

I am totally loving that cat! So cute!!

Elizabeth said...

Terrific card - the cat stamp is brilliant :) Elizabeth xx

~Tammy~ said...

This is fantastic! I love the pop of orange! That is one cool cat!

Emily Keaton said...

What a riot! Yes, that sweet kitty IS the cat's meow. I adore this fun CAS card for Halloween!

Lisa said...

Love the collar and how you created the space for the sentiment!