Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blossom Punched

Here's a simple card that I did with some of the leftovers from the last Stamp Stack.  There's not much stamping, but it's lots of fun.


Those of you that visit often have probably noticed that I don't use decorative paper very much.  Usually if I use a bit of it, I stick with a very subtle print.  But I'm loving the bright colors of this Summer Smooches paper.

The Paper Players challenge this week is Bingo


I have Circles, Blue and Floral. 

This was inspired by a card from the Stamp with Sandy blog.  Thanks Sandy for the inspiration.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  So Happy for You (retired)
Ink:  Gumball Green
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, DSP, Gumball Green
Other:  Stripes and Perfect Polka-Dots EF, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Sweet Buttons Embosslit, Big Shot, Large Scallop Circle, Blossom, and 1/2" Circle punches 

I'm so glad you came by for a visit!  I hope you'll come back soon.

Enjoy!


9 comments:

Loll said...

So fun!! Love the bright colors of the Summer Smooches DP too!

Cynthia said...

So cute!! I love all the layers and the bright summery colors too!

jimlynn said...

You used just the right amount of DP for this pretty card! Love those bright colors.
Lynn

Mary Marsh said...

pretty card Bonnie-and I do like the dsp-looks so pretty with your flower

Victoria said...

Bold is beautiful with this fabulous paper!

Benzi said...

What a happy card. I agree, that is some awesome dp. Great card, Bonnie.

JoAnn Ross said...

I have mad love for this card and can see myself CASEIng it a lot! Seeing how you embossed the flower was a huge duh moment for me; why didn't I ever think of that?

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely card, great summer colours and I love how you have used some of the paper inside your flower

Lisa said...

Oh my, what a very pretty card!Love the paper and colors you used!