Friday, July 20, 2012

Fabulous Baby Wipes

I'm really pushing the limits on challenges this week.  I think I can get this in if I don't do much chatting.


The SUO challenge was to do a special thank you card.  That's the challenge I'm a donkey's tail on.  I'm so glad I could get to the stamp room this evening and get this done. Thank you ladies for this challenge and for giving us 2 weeks to get it done as well as wonderful inspiration.

I used the colors from the Play Date Cafe.


Aren't they sweet colors?

I used the Baby Wipe technique to ink the flower and stem.  You may have to log in to Splitcoaststampers to see the tutorial.  It's easy to sign up if you're not already and well worth the little bit of time it takes to do it.  It's a free sight too.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Re-inkers (So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, Cameo Coral)
Paper:  Whisper White, Cameo Coral (retired)
Other:  Baby Wipes, Big Shot, Argyle EF, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Pearls

Did I tell you that Jack is walking now?  He get so tickled with himself.  I've tried to get a picture but he's not still long enough to get a good shot.  I'll catch him yet and show him off.

I hope you have a great weekend and get some time to stamp.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy!


10 comments:

Darnell said...

A classic beauty, Bonnie! Can't wait to see a picture of Jack walking! It all goes by tooooo fast!

Cindy said...

Bonnie, I love everything about this card! Love the dimensions (not A2), colors, technique, texture, everything. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges this week!

Victoria said...

Hope you made your challenge deadline ok! A beautifully elegant flower stem and the little butterfly and sentiment set it off beautifully. That embossing folder is another stunner!

Donna B. said...

Your technique turned out beautifully Bonnie! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Karen Barber said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!! The colors on your card just SING!~

jimlynn said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Love this one and those colors are just gorgeous. Really like the way the flower/leaves look and will go check out that tutorial!
Lynn

Benzi said...

Love your tall card and the technique helped to make a beautiful card.
I'll be looking forward to your photo of Jack.

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie! Annnnddd...I was so excited to see that you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :) Made me happy!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is ever so pretty, Bonnie! LOVE all the texture! I'll have to go check out that link. Thanks! And thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Very pretty card Bonnie! I haven't tried that baby wipe technique, I will have to look it up! Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us this week over at The Play Date Cafe!