Monday, June 25, 2012

Merry Monday Snow Much Fun

It's Merry Monday time again.  I'm really enjoying seeing my box of Christmas cards grow.  Here's this week's card....


Here's Lesley's sketch


I flipped it so the snowball rolling bird would fit right.  I love all the stamps in this set, but I think this one is my favorite.  He just looks so happy!

I pulled out some decorative paper.  I still have some little pieces left.  I'm glad that Stampin' Up! has so many pretty Christmas papers this year because I need to restock.

I hope you'll check out the cards from the rest of the design team.  I've been seeing some awesome cards from them all week.  It's such an honor to be among them.


                Bonnie Klass (that's me)

                       Vicki (Featured Designer)
                   Cindy (Guest Designer)

And I hope you'll join us in this challenge.  It's really fun to get a head start on those Christmas cards and I love Christmas any time of the year.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! (unless otherwise noted)

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Ink:  Jet Black StazOn
Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, DSP, Real Red
Other:  1 3/4" circle punch, Nestie (Spellbinders), Modern Label Punch, Mover's & Shaper Die (retired), Snowflake punch (from the $ store bin), Basic Rhinestones.

I'm so glad that you stopped by and I appreciate your comments.

Enjoy!


13 comments:

Victoria said...

Love this paper - hope we get this in our catalogue! - and the stamp is really cute too!

Cynthia said...

HA! I think that image is just so darn cute too, Bonnie!! Love the paper colors too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Such a sweet and fun card, love that little birdie on the snowball!!

Emily Keaton said...

Awwwwwwww . . . now that's such a fun card! I love turquoise, red, and white for Christmas cards--doesn't sound like it would get you in the holiday spirit, but it does!!

jimlynn said...

Cute and pretty at the same time! Really like the colors on this too.
Lynn

Doris said...

Great card! The rolling snowball really should be on the bottom since they don't fall from the sky that way (lol)--I guess that's the realist in me!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!!! That image makes me imagine the little birdie getting caught in that snowball like in the cartoons! LOL

Benzi said...

For sure, this birdie is having a blast. Love the card and the paper is super.

Susan said...

I love the tiny bird on the giant snowball! It made me smile when I saw it. Beautiful choice of colours and the three little punched snowflakes are a perfect embellishment.

Colleen Dietrich said...

So cute!

LeAnne said...

This is such a cute way to use this little image....perfect for a wintery, happy Christmas card!

Aileen said...

Your papers are gorgeous. Love the way you've mounted them. Fab humour on your card. x

Notes by Nina said...

Bonnie, your card is so cute. That image is adorable.