Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holly, Jolly Christmas

I love this Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set.  The images are tiny and a bit challenging for a card, but I've enjoyed playing with them.


I think they are well suited to these 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" cards and it couldn't be easier.  I inked the image with markers and stamped on a scrap of Whisper White 3 times, punched them out with my 1 1/4" Square punch, punched 3 scallop squares from scraps of Garden Green, adhered the images and stamped the sentiment. Rounded corners mimic the scallops.

There are 24 images that can be mixed or matched.  Quick, easy and uses scraps... What fun!

I think I'll enter this in the SU Only challenge this week to make a card using our favorite Christmas colors.

All supplies SU
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Jolly Bingo Bits, Many Merry Messages
Ink:  SU Markers (Real Red, Garden )
Paper:  Whisper White, Garden Green
Other:  Scallop Square, 1 1/4" square, Corner Rounder punches

I'm so glad you stopped by and I love hearing from you.

Enjoy!
 


10 comments:

KatheD said...

What a great card - clean, simple, classic - I love it! Great choice of colors, too. :)

Cynthia said...

So cute, Bonnie! I love how the red and green just pop off the crisp white card. Really beautiful!

Benzi said...

This is such a sweet and pretty card, Bonnie. I love holly for Christmas cards and I need that sentiment...it's great.

Kim S said...

This is so simple, and SO festive! I love the details you give to each card...in this case, rounding the corners to match the scallops.

Deb Hoekstra said...

WOW! Such a clean and fresh looking card. Love the scallops peeking out from behind the squares to make the images pop. It's hard to see, but I think you may have even added a bit of white to the berries for shading. Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute! Those small images are perfect for a triple image layout. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Cindy said...

What an absolutely stunning CAS card! Love this - thanks so much for sharing it on SUO Challenges!

Vicky Hayes said...

Fabulous Bonnie - a perfect way to use a small image!

Marisa said...

This is precious, Bonnie! Love the holly and what a great sentiment script. Love the rounded corners at the bottom too. Great card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a delicate card, love how you have used the holly and the sentiment is perfect.