Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is Blossoming Special





Spring is Blossoming Promotion details:  Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.


From April 1 - 30th, you can get these brand-new products by purchasing $20 in Stampin’ Up! products…then you are eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.


Or host a $350.00 workshop and get both the stamps and paper free!



The stamps are perfect for the Decorative Label Punch!

Remember, these are available until April 30th. Then they won't be available again until July 1.

May I add, these papers are gorgeous. I had to break my vow not to buy any more decorative paper. This paper is beautiful!

I'm glad you stopped by. No card to post today. Got to get ready for that Stamp Stack.  But that new paper is beckoning.  Maybe I can get a quick card in.

Bonnie

No comments: