Thursday, February 3, 2011

Friends for You


This is the first time I have inked this stamp.  I don't know what took so long because I really like how it stamps!


It was a good fit for the Sketch Challenge at SCS this week.

And the colors are from the Color Dare Challenge 95 to use Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist and Basic Black.  I just knew I was going to have to do something in those colors!

I inked the flower with my SU Markers and stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White.  Then I inked the other flower from this stamp set, stamped off and stamped along the edges and in the corners.

The card itself is embossed with the new Framed Tulips Embossing Folder from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I sponged the edges with Marina Mist.

The sentiment is from the Clearly for You set also in the Mini catalog.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Friends Never Fade, Clearly For You
Ink:  Basic Black, Marina Mist, SU Markers (Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Framed Tulips & Square Lattice EF, Stamping Sponge

This card really made me happy.  I hope it does the same for you.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

6 comments:

Julie A. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not crazy about this stamp set, but I love the way you used it:)

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is adorable Bonnie and so very pretty!!

I love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Color Dare, can't wait to see what you'll do with next weeks colors!

Hugs
Heather

Pauline said...

This is so lovely, the colours are perfect, and the stamp is beautiful. I love the wicker style embossing, it give such a lot of texture.

Emily Keaton said...

What a beautiful card, Bonnie! You really used those challenge colors well, and I like how that stamp stamps, too. :) Great embossing folders!

Marisa said...

Love the double EFs you used on this card! Gorgeous use of this week's colours. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare :)

Benzi said...

Your embossing folders are really a great addition and the card is so sweet and pretty!