Monday, February 21, 2011

Framed


This weeks Featured Stamper at SCS is Cookie aka StampGroover.  It was such fun to look through her gallery and hard to choose just one card to CASE.  This is the one I chose.  This is what I came up with.....



I used a different stamp set, color for the frame and ribbon.  Otherwise it's pretty much the same.  Probably too much, but I hate to mess with a good thing!

The colors are from the Curtain Call #70 to use Turquoise, White, Tangerine & Pear!  They worked perfectly for this card!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Sweet Summer
Ink:  SU Markers (Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz)
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  Paper Cutter, Scrap of Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, White gel pen

I hope it's ok to sneak in a yellow butterfly.  He lit on the leaf and just looked so good there, that I left him.  Besides, I had to whack off most of the 3rd flower to fit in the frame.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

So very pretty.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! That turquoise frame really draws you in and I love the pop of the yellow butterfly too. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty Bonnie! Love the frame! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call! Hugs ~S~

Benzi said...

What a beautiful garden of flowers. Don't blame you for leaving that butterfly when he lit there. LOL It was a perfect spot for him to stop and rest. LOL

Pamela Lash said...

Love the frame and garden idea! TFS!
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations