Thursday, December 23, 2010

Creative Friends

I still haven't made a card.  It makes me question my sanity!

But, my friends have been making and sending handmade cards.  So I'm going to share them with you.

This first one is from Peggy.   It has been gracing my handmade Nativity.  I love all the stars making the angel sparkle!


This next one is from Gayle.  Did you notice the bling in Dasher's antlers?  He's embossed and just lovely!


And Nell's card is so elegant with the burgundy trees and corner punching! (It says be merry not berry. I didn't do a great job on the photo.)


I'm not sure if Karen made this herself or not!  It's handmade and I know that she can make beautiful cards.


Barb made this one.  She's new to card making and I love her simple and elegant style.  I can't wait to see what she does in the coming year!


The last card is a joint project.  My DD Jenny asked for some Christmas cards for her birthday that she could add the children's picture to.  She gave me some ideas and this is what we came up with.


I save all my handmade cards from year to year and some that I see a possibility of repurposing.  It's very confusing when someone goes through the basket though.  My husband couldn't figure out why one daughter had sent so many cards!

Tomorrow I am going to finish a card that I started months ago.  It was going to be my Christmas card this year.  Then I got sidetracked.  I'm going to finish this one just for you.

See you tomorrow.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Awesome cards you received, Bonnie! And, the picture of the grandchildren is so adorable.
I'm trying so hard to keep us with comments...maybe after Christmas I can get get a routine going.