Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cookie Snow

Hello Stampin' Friends.  I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately.  Life has become so crazy with preparations for Christmas, my Dad's extended visit and an upcoming Craft Show.  Tis the season for family and we have had several family gatherings which I love.  It doesn't leave much time for blogging or card making though.

We had Cookie Day last Saturday.  It's a day when all 3 of my girls and their children get together at my house and make cookies & candy all day.  This year we had a very special treat.  IT SNOWED!!! 


This is what it looked like from my front door.  Isn't it pretty?

Now I'm going to boor you with pictures of my grandkids in the snow.  If you're looking for a card and don't like pictures of kids, check back tomorrow and I'll try to get a card in.

Thomas loves it.  He had snowballs going everywhere!

Sweet Emmie's not sure what to make of it.


Gavin wouldn't come off the porch. He just likes to look.



Luke was very puzzled about what all the excitement was about.  It was COLD!

It was a fun day filled with fun, laughter, good smells and lots of calories! 

I'll try to sneak a few minutes tomorrow to share a card.

Meanwhile, I hope you are warm and cozy.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks for sharing these delightful photos, Bonnie!! Looks like your day of sweets making was a huge success. Love your "cookie" snow!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Such great pics! Dylan was a bit confused too by all the strange, cold wet stuff falling from the sky. LOL Sounds like you all had a wonderful day of holiday fun. :)

Doris said...

Love Emmie's picture with the snowflakes in her hair--too sweet! We've had some snow showers here this week, too.

Colleen Dietrich said...

The kids are so cute, and it's neat to see their reactions to the snow. Thanks for sharing family pix! Love to see 'em.

Benzi said...

Bonnie, so glad you visited my blog today. Haven't been here in a bit. Your outside picture is beautiful. The grandchildren are so cute and guess what? I have a grandchild named Thomas. He is two years old and I can hardly wait to see him on Christmas. Thanks for sharing the photos. I really enjoying getting to know my blogger friends.