Monday, October 4, 2010

Lovely Dazzling Tree


Hello Crafty Friends.  What a busy weekend on this end.  Saturday was World Cardmaking Day and I was fortunate to be able to spend it with a group of lovely young ladies.  My friend Sarah of 2pawsdesigns, hosted a Stampin' Up! workshop and invited some of her friends.  What fun!  A couple of the ladies had never stamped before and it was really fun showing them how they could be creative.  I hope I get together with them again soon.


This is one of the cards we made.  Actually, this is the card I made.  All five of them created their own layout!  I love it when they do that!  I wish I had taken my camera, but I'm thankful I had all the supplies I needed.

You can't really see the sparkle, but the tree looks frosty with Dazzling Diamonds.  If you click on the picture, you may be able to see the sparkle.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Paper:  Naturals White, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Always Artichoke, Soft Suede & Cherry Cobbler SU Markers, Dazzling Diamonds

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and got to celebrate World Cardmaking Day by stamping to your heart's content .

Enjoy your blessings,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie! I love your spare layout. That sentiment looks so classy.