Monday, October 11, 2010

Crinkly Wheat


Hello Creative Friends.  I hope you had a great weekend.  We had a good time stamping in Roanoke Rapids and we made some new friends.  What a wonderful group of ladies.  Stampers are the NICEST PEOPLE!


Today's card is for the CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers to stamp something that would CRINKLE, like leaves.  I've been doing leaves left & right lately, and I didn't get the French Foliage set from the Holiday Mini catalog even though I think it is the prettiest leaf set ever!  (I'm hoping it will be available in next year's cattie and that I can get it then.)

I love this wheat stamp.  I think when the wheat turns yellow it crinkles.  I know it crinkles after you cut it. 

I love the Cajun Craze for Fall cards!  It's especially nice with More Mustard don't you think?

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Autumn Days, Sanded, Holidays & Wishes
Ink:  So Saffron, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, More Mustard
Accessories:  More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Itty, Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Horizontal Slot Punch

Tomorrow I will be making Fall cards with the Creative Arts Group.  I'll try to remember to get some pictures of their creations.

Enjoy your blessings,
Bonnie

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Lovely fall card and great interpretation of the crinkle challenge! Glad you had fun stamping over the weekend. :)

Emily Keaton said...

So pretty--and perfect for the crinkle challenge! I love the great autumn colors you used, Bonnie. What a great CAS card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card for autumn, Bonnie. I love the image and the way you've done the ribbon. I'm so pleased you had such a great weekend!

Susie said...

Beautiful card - very soft and peaceful.