Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Flutter X Three

Let me see if I can get this done early so I can give Thomas some undivided attention this evening.

This is from a stamp set that is only available for less than 2 more weeks. It's the All a Flutter and I have really enjoyed this stamp. These butterflies are really nice when you color them with the markers, slap some VersaMark on them and clear emboss. They have a silky look and feel.

I want to be able to mail this card so I made some fake brads in the corners. I clear embossed on a scrap of black & punched them with a generic paper punch.

Card Recipe
Stamps: All a Flutter
Ink: Black StazOn
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Whisper White, Basic Black
Acc.: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze & Basic Black SU Markers, VersaMark, Clear EP, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Paper Punch

Hope your day is a flutter with happiness!
Bonnie

No comments: