Friday, August 13, 2010

Buttoned Up

Hello folks. Are you glad it's Friday? Yeah, me too!

I stamped this flower the other day to make sure that I only stamped once and it looks like twice. It's from the Greenhouse Garden set. There is a background stamp and an outline stamp. Doesn't it make a pretty flower? I don't know why I grabbed the orange inks, but I'm glad I did. The Cherry Cobbler is a good finisher too.

This week's Ways to Use It challenge on SCS is to use buttons. I don't usually use a lot of buttons because they aren't going to mail well. They make good cards for those special people that you can just hand the card to. Sometimes I clip them to a plain gift bag with a pretty paper clip. They really dress up the bag and you don't need a bow!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Greenhouse Garden

Ink: Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Acc.: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Old Olive Ribbon (from last year's Holiday Mini), Teeny Buttons (non SU)

I did another card for the One Layer Wednesday challenge too. I'm going to go take a picture and see if I can post it later today.

Still stampin',
Bonnie

1 comment:

Kara said...

this is so pretty!