Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Post

You can see that I have been busy making cards this week. Seems like I have trouble getting them photographed and ready to load.

This is for the SCS Color Challenge this week to use Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi & Marina Mist. Oops! I just realized that I was supposed to use Marina Mist not Baja Breeze. Oh well, they are similar.

The stamp set, Because I Care, is a Level 1 Hostess gift. It's already a favorite of mine. If you would like to earn this set, let me know and we can schedule a workshop. If you are too far away, I can do a Worshop in a Box so you and your friends can make some cards, you can send me their orders, and earn this set.

Back to the card....I stamped the flower head in Baja Breeze around the edges of a Whisper White 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.

I inked the Hydrangea image with SU Markers in the Baja Breeze & Wild Wasabi and stamped it on a 3 1/4" x 4 5/8" Whisper White Scrap then used a Blender pen to smooth the colors out a bit. The small tip of the marker worked great for the flower centers.

Then I used a sponge dauber dipped in the Baja Breeze inkpad to sponge some color around the edges.

The sentiment was stamped with Cherry Cobbler.

The design is mounted on Cherry Cobbler, then Wild Wasabi.

I think this card is one of my favorites. Hope you like it too.

I have more....Hopefully I'll have time to post some of them tomorrow.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card, Bonnie. I love the way you stamped the image round the edges, it looks so effective.