Monday, June 21, 2010

Spring Singer

I love bluebirds. We have had a pair of them in the back yard. Come to think of it, I haven't seen them lately. Maybe they went some place cooler. I really don't blame them!
Mr. Bluebird was left over from my watercoloring tries. I thought he would fit well with the CAS challenge this week. This week is a sketch challenge of a card by Diane aka Fionna51.

I turned the card and used cardstock embossed with the Square Lattice Folder & the BIG GUY instead of DSP. I thought the bluebird would be perfect in an oval so I changed the shape of the main design too.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Spring Song, Whimsical Words
Paper: Confetti White, Ballet Blue, Crushed Curry, Shimmery White
Ink: Black StazOn, Chocolate chip
Acc.: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Ovals Die, Aquapainter, Re-inkers, Paper Piercing Tool, Corner Rounder punch

I hope you had a good weekend and that the week is starting out well for you.

Happy stampin',
Bonnie

No comments: