Monday, June 7, 2010

Hope

Hello Stampin' Friends. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Did you get some ink on your fingers?

I had the most wonderful surprise last night. My niece Cindy, who I haven't see since she was 6 yrs. old, called me. If she were here, she would be wrapped in the biggest hug! I am so proud of the person she has become. God is so good!
Today's CAS challenge is to do a card with a quote, verse or saying. The TLC challenge is to get personal and use a favorite technique. I love this quote from a poem by Emily Dickinson. Today it made me think of my niece. Stamping is my favorite technique. I think this will qualify for both challenges. Don't you?

The feather was stamped in VersaMark, heat embossed in black and cut out. The quote was done on the computer.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Elements of Style, Nature's Nest
Paper: Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Acc.: Black Embossing Powder, Big Shot, SU Top Die Bigz Die, bling, computer

Hope you get a chance to tell someone you haven't seen in a while that you love them.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! I like the stamping peeking out from behind the quote block. How wonderful to have received that call! I hope you get the chance to see her in the near future. :)