Friday, June 11, 2010

Another One Layer

Hello again. Boy, have I had problems figuring out how to get these cards in so I could link them with Susan's blog. Alas, I don't think the last post will link.

This is the first card I did for Susan's challenge but I don't think it was what she was looking for.

I used the BIG GUY and the Flowers Daisies #2 die to make my mask or stencil. Then I sponged Crushed Curry for the petals and Soft Suede for the center. I turned the stencil a bit and sponged the petals again in between the ones already sponged. I went a little lighter on the ink this time.

The sentiment and stem are from the Bloomin' Beautiful set. Another one set to retire July 1.

Again, have a wonderful weekend.

Bonnie

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the simplicity of this card. This is a prime example of a card that would be great, in a 6-pack, with a thank you, get well, love you, etc....
You are an artist and should be offering this stuff to everyone!