Thursday, April 15, 2010

Awash with Flowers

I mentioned yesterday that the Two-stepping Awash with Flowers is available this month. It is free with a $350.00 Workshop!

If you don't want to host a workshop this month, you can purchase the set.

117062 Awash with Flowers (set of 18) Wood Mount $39.95
120549 Awash with Flowres (set of 18) Clear Mount $27.95

Here is one of the cards I have made with this set. I used the Poppin' Pastels technique for this one and the solid stamps.


In case you are not familiar with this technique....you stamp with VersaMark, then use sponge daubers to daub pastels over the the stamped image.

You need good light for this. The VersaMark is nearly invisible!

I love the softness of the colors and this technique is sooooo easy!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Very Thankful
Paper: Brocade Bue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Brocade Blue
Acc.: Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daugers, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Flat Back Pearls

Here is what the stamps look like. I'll show you a card done with both the solid and outline later.



Today I was working on a Color Challenge with the Greenhouse Garden set. (The vacuum won last night!) I'll show them to you tomorrow. I really like them. I got carried away, lol!

Got to get the ink off my fingers and start supper.

Enjoy!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Diane McVey said...

So soft and beautiful!!! I wasn't going to get this set, but now...I may HAVE to! Enjoy your blog, just found it today! You are very talented! :D