Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thinking Razzleberry

I am itching to do a challenge but really need to prepare for Saturday's Stamp A Stack so I'll share this Thinking of You card. I love this set despite having to find some of my own blocks so I could single mount it. (Ok, Ok, Luke's blocks, but he really didn't mind.) The saying came from the Bird on a Branch set and has the most beautiful script. I bought this set primarily for the saying, although I have enjoyed the bird and branch too.

I can't believe I didn't like this Rich Razzleberry color when it first came out. As with past years, the color I liked the least in the In Color collection ended up being my favorite. I especially love it with the Whisper White. It has a clean and crisp look to it.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Bird on a Branch
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Markers
Acc.: Scallop Trim Border Punch (Free during Sale A Bration. Check my website for details)

A Clean and Simple card. My favorite kind! Too bad it didn't fit the challenge this week.

Until next time, I'm thinking of you,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Very pretty! Love the razzleberry (such a fun name too). So sweet of Luke to share his blocks with you. :) Looking forward to the fun on Saturday!