Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where's Eeyore

Today's CAS challenge is to make a card inspired by Disney. Basing a card on these catalog items is really a CHALLENGE for me! Since I don't own any Disney stamps, I used the Eeyore Cookie Jar for my inspiration. I based my card on the colors in the cookie jar. I'm not sure whether Eeyore is blue or gray, but my blues didn't work so I'm going with the gray. Can you see Eeyore in there?

The base card is Whisper White with a layer of Going Gray over that. I used a corner rounder punch (not Stampin' Up!, ssh!) to round off the corners. I used a strip of Basic Black Textured card stock across the top and rounded those corners. The flowers are punched from Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Barely Banana & So Saffron card stock with the Boho Blossoms Punch and put together with Earth Elements brads. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White with the soon to be available Well Scripted (clear mount) Stamp set. (Watch for your Occasions Mini Catalog in the mail.) The sentiment is punched with the Wide Oval Punch. Then I tied some Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon to finish it off.

Look at the cookie jar in the link and see if this card comes anywhere close to dear Eeyore.

Smile,
Bonnie





1 comment:

Jenny said...

You should make the birthday greeting read like eyeore would say it:
"HHHaaaappppyyyy Biiiirrrtttthhhhddddaaaayyy. I guess."